If you or someone you know feels unsafe please click here.
You can also let the local police know by calling: 101
If you are a child, Childline has a phone number to call: 0800 1111
For our Social media guidelines, please click here.
At Holy Trinity, and as part of the Diocese of Worcester, we are committed to the safety and well-being of everyone connected with our church community. We ask the following of all:
• Treat everyone with respect, setting a positive example for others
• Respect personal space and privacy
• Ensure any actions cannot be misrepresented by someone else
• Challenge unacceptable behaviour
• Do not put anyone, or yourself, in a vulnerable or compromising situation
• Do not have inappropriate physical or verbal contact with others
• You must not keep allegations or suspected abuse secret
If you have any concerns around safeguarding, please contact
Rachel Ford, Parish Safeguarding Officer
Nick Gowers, Vicar
0121 533 2513
Delia Stokes, Assistant Diocesan Safeguarding Officer
More details for Delia click here.
The following documents are available for all to read in the shelves at the rear of church:
- Promoting a Safer Church; House of Bishops policy statement (2017)
- Protecting All God's Children (safeguarding policy for children and young people, 4th edition, 2010)
- Promoting a Safe Church (safeguarding policy for adults, 2006)
- Responding to Domestic Abuse
- Responding well to those who have been sexually abused